Proteolytic enzymes are essential for many important processes in your body. They’re also called peptidases, proteases or proteinases.
In the human body, they are produced by the pancreas and stomach.
While proteolytic enzymes are most commonly known for their role in the digestion of dietary protein, they perform many other critical jobs as well.
For example, they are essential for cell division, blood clotting, immune function and protein recycling, among other vital processes.
Two of the best food sources of proteolytic enzymes are papaya and pineapple 🍍.
Papayas contain an enzyme called papain, also known as papaya proteinase. Papain is found in the leaves, roots and fruit of the papaya plant.
Papain is a powerful proteolytic enzyme. In fact, it has been used for thousands of years as a meat tenderizer due to its ability to break down protein
Meanwhile, pineapples contain a powerful proteolytic enzyme called bromelain.
Bromelain is found in the fruit, skin and sweet juice of the pineapple plant and has been used for centuries by the indigenous people of Central and South America as a natural treatment for a number of things like;
- Reducing Inflammation
- Promoting Healing & Recovery
- Reducing Muscle Soreness
Complete Body Labs PRO BLEND DIGESTIVE ENZYMES with Probiotics contains both papain and bromelain among other powerful ingredients.
Should you take PRO BLEND DIGESTIVE ENZYMES with Probiotics❓
- Are digestive issues like these a regular event after eating?
- Gas ⛽️💨
- Nausea 🤢
- Constipation 🚫💩
- Diarrhea 💩
- Is it putting a serious cramp (pun totally intended 😝) in your quality of life?
- Do you struggle with conditions like:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) 💩
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Low Stomach Acid
- Have you been told that you don’t metabolize fats, carbs or protein well?
- Do you struggle with inflammation or achy joints? ⚠️
- Do you have intolerances to certain foods? 🥯🧀🍕🍦🌽
If you said YES to any one of those ☝🏼questions…
you might find taking PRO BLEND DIGESTIVE ENZYMES with Probiotics before meals helpful❗️
*We personally take at least one a day (usually more) with our bigger meals. 😋