Why keep a log or a journal:
1. Remember your most favorite recipes exactly - not sort of! - weeks and months later.
2. Show visible progress in your journey, both in terms of motivation, strength and taste buds.
3. Know which exact combination of flavors your body did not like as well as those which really worked well.
4. Reference which foods that may have given your body a negative reaction and why.
5. Keep track of which foods give you excellent results, such as detox, elimination, and happy feeling.
6. Mark the gaps in your journey and associate reasons - weather, travel, mood, seasons, other factors.
7. Track your emotional journey where notable.
8. Share your best recipes with friends and others interested. We would suggest that you invite them to join on your journey...Think of it as your gift of health for them.