Who was the REFUEL BAR created by?
- REFUEL BARS were designed and formulated by us (the owners of Complete Body Labs) along with a team of certified medical professionals, nutritionists and AIB bakers.
Are REFUEL BARS manufactured in a GMP facility?
REFUEL BARS are made in an FDA, SQF (Safe Qualify Food), GMP Certified 1 registered facility.
Where are REFUEL BARS made?
- REFUEL BARS are made in the USA.
What is ThinAdventure SuperFiber?
- ThinAdventure SuperFiber is a unique proprietary blend that is multiple times its weight in effectiveness compared to regular fiber. It is more effective with regulating blood sugar, healthy insulin levels, cholesterol, aiding in digestion and creating the feeling of satiety.
- ThinAdventure SuperFiber helps to reduce the glycemic impact in our REFUEL BARS adding to the many reasons why they are an excellent fuel source!
Are the S'mores REFUEL BARS safe for Diabetics to eat?
- Yes. The SuperFiber along with protein in our S'mores REFUEL BAR makes them low glycemic and a great snack even for diabetics.
Are REFUEL BARS organic?
- REFUEL BARS are made with select organic and all non-GMO ingredients along with a triple filtered water to reduce water contamination in them and ensuring the quality of our bars.
Are REFUEL BARS dairy free?
- REFUEL BARS are made with whey protein and milk protein so they are not dairy free.
Are REFUEL BARS kosher?
- REFUEL BARS are certified K-Dairy following Kosher dietary laws.
Why is cold pressed (not baked) important?
- High heat can diminish, or even destroy, the nutritional contents of certain ingredients. By cold pressing our REFUEL BARS there is zero risk of losing any of its nutritional value during the production process.
What kind of sweeteners do you use?
- NON-GMO Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Maltitol Dark Chocolate, Water Cane Sugar and Organic Erythritol (minimal).
What’s the difference in corn syrup and HFCS (High Fructose Corn Sugar)?
- Both are made from corn starch, however, regular corn syrup is 100 percent glucose while high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) has had some of its glucose converted to fructose enzymatically. HFCS is comprised of approximately 45 percent glucose and 55 percent fructose (the exact percentage of fructose can vary depending on the product). Plain (pure) corn syrup is simply glucose, the most basic of sugar molecule.
What is nutrient-dense protein?
- Nutrient-dense foods and beverages contain vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and other beneficial substances that may have positive health effects. They are also naturally lean or low in saturated fat and have little or no added saturated fat, sugars, refined starches and sodium.
Are you coming out with more flavors?
- Absolutely! Two new flavors are coming soon! 😋